Marshawn Lynch buys 1000 cleats for Pack

Rozmowy ogólne związane z Androidem nie pasujące do innych kategorii

Marshawn Lynch buys 1000 cleats for Pack

Postprzez sherry2018love » 10:20 18 lis 2017

UPDATE: NFL orders Lynch not to wear these cleats; he'll be ejected if he does. Marshawn Lynch is thankful. He's thankful to play in the league, Raekwon McMillan Jersey and now he's thankful for the pair of gold cleats he'll be rocking on the field against the Packers.The Seahawks running backhad cleats customized by Solesbysir, and his original plan was to wear them in the the Super Bowl, but couldn't wait that long. The cleats have a 24K gold paint as Cameron Wake Jersey well as a chrome finish on the bottom. Nike has warned Lynch and other athletes about wearing customized cleats because it covers up the logo, but clearly Lynch does what he wants.After paying $1 Reshad Jones Jersey ,100 for the cleats, who could blame him.MORE: Must-see playoff game photos | 2015 conference championships | NFL'scontroversial calls I cannot wait to see @beastmode Marshawn Lynch rocking these this weekend. I think one of his notorious crazy runs would just look that much "Gold-er" What do my 12th man fans think? #SolesBySir #customCleats #1of1 #gold #ALLGOLD #Seattle #Seahawks #12man #12thman FEEL FREE TO TAG Dan Marino Jersey ALL YOUR SEAHAWKS FANS #thankful #ble sed #stillCantBelieveIMakeCleatikeThese A photo posted by MRivero123 (@solesbysir) on Jan 15, 2015 at 7:24pm PST That's some serious action, bo s.
sherry2018love

Podziękował : 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
Telefon: (405) 4181 *494

Powrót do Dyskusja Ogólna