Heres how Laremy Tunsil stopped slide co

Rozmowy ogólne związane z Androidem nie pasujące do innych kategorii

Heres how Laremy Tunsil stopped slide co

Postprzez sherry2018love » 10:14 18 lis 2017

If there's a handbook for agents, it probably doesn't include a chapter on what to do when someone maliciously posts a video of your client smoking Derek Wolfe Jersey weed out of a gas mask during the draft.Given that, Jimmy Sexton did a pretty impre sive job. Sexton is the agent for Laremy Tunsil, who wound up in that insane, unprecedented situation on Thursday night Adam Gotsis Jersey .MORE: Winners and losers from Day 1 | Our favorite picksTunsil wasn't going to be the first pick, like he could've been a month ago, but when the video went up, the scramble began, with the Ravens reportedly backing out on selecting him solely because of it.How did Laremy Tunsil end his slide? First, he told agent Jimmy Sexton it was him on Emmanuel Sanders Jersey the video & it was 2-yrs old. He owned it right away Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 29, 2016Agent Jimmy Sexton called in to war room and put Laremy Tunsil on the phone to teams. Tunsil himself owned his past drug use in the video. Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 29, 2016Laremy Tunsil's me sage to coaches & decision makers: It Brandon McManus Jersey was me, I did it. I've learned from my mistakes & will improve. Dolphins believe it Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 29, 2016Tunsil wound up going 13th to the Dolphins. He lost about $8 million in the proce s, but it could've certainly been worse. At least Roger Goodell enjoyed himself.
sherry2018love

Podziękował : 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
Telefon: (405) 4181 *494

Powrót do Dyskusja Ogólna