Jason Hatcher says team name costs Redsk

Rozmowy ogólne związane z Androidem nie pasujące do innych kategorii

Jason Hatcher says team name costs Redsk

Postprzez sherry2018love » 10:12 18 lis 2017

Following a44-16 lo s to the Panthers, one Washington player vented to reporters his frustrations about the officiating.Defensive end Jason Hatcher said the Redskins aren't getting calls because referees are holding the team's controversial nickname against them.MORE: Best photos from Week 11|The Panthers don't have to act like the Joel Bitonio Jersey PatriotsIm not saying this out of character to get fined, but it is what it is, Hatcher said, via theWashington Post. "I dont know if its about the name or what, but at the same time, we play football too. We work our butt off too. Dont single us out. Christian Kirksey Jersey "At the end of the day, its the name. Dont worry about the name we players and we work our butt off too. Im just frustrated with it. We shouldnt have to be punished for that. Its been every game, calls after calls that shouldve been made in our favor, but it goes to them. Its just not right. We in the league too. Were National Football players. We got a team too. We go out there, and we sweat and work hard too. I dont give a crap about the name. We are players. Weve Britton Colquitt Jersey got feelings too, and we want to win too."The Redskins (4-6) were penalized nine times for 68 yards on Sunday while Carolina (10-0) was flagged eight times for 66 yards, so Hatcher's claims appear Derrick Kindred Jersey to be as unfounded as they seem ridiculous, especially following a 28-point lo s.MUST WATCH- #Redskins Jason Hatcher on his frustration with refs & how it feels personal because of the team's name pic.twitter.com/lswvyP5FW4 Carol Maloney (@carolmaloney4) November 22, 2015
sherry2018love

Podziękował : 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
Telefon: (405) 4181 *494

Powrót do Dyskusja Ogólna