Talk to the pirate who is looknig for RuneScape

Wasze pomysł dotyczące Forum

Talk to the pirate who is looknig for RuneScape

Postprzez wfuuopy » 03:21 08 mar 2021

Speak TO CLUES ( for all queries see below) Talk to RuneScape gold the pirate who is looknig for his treasure response him a question. Speak to the barbarian running the S.O.S and answer her a query. Speak to the best chef at the lands and reply him a query. Talk to somebody who has a bell and explains to me about Player Mods Answer him a question. Talk to someone who owns the general store answer him/her a query. Speak to the rune shop seller in varrock and answer him a question. Speak to the master of woodcutting Answer him a question. Talk to the magician using the odd brown armour response him a query.

The queries will be the queries from the doorways in the S.O.S.. After done answering all of the questions you'll find a scroll, bring this scroll to the cradle of life in the S.O.S.. You'll get your rewards. Coupons can be traded for free Haircuts, clothes varies. Big 1 hands - Smack head. Dunce cap - Thought. Cement shoes - Stomp( I did 2 thoughts becuase flap already features an emote, the chicken suit, think about this ducne cap as an UNchancher.) These, when used unlock an emote. Heres my little notion, the bear mind should enchance the mad emote.

Well a new animation would be helpful, but arrows throughout the torso, limbs falling off, this really is Runescape, not a horror film or a DOOM sequel.I'm sure lots of us would like to understand a different passing animation each way the individual has been murdered, but it could be done without violence and gore. By way of example, how's this for a few.

Mage passing:The individual is become a heap of black ashes on the floor, like they were transformed from the spell Ancient mage death:The person is encased in ice, in a position as though they were planning to hit or reach for help, and then are shipped to lumbridge, plus they unfreeze as soon as they get there.

Range passing:The individual falls toward the archer who downed himand then vanishes, as if he was reaching for help, but no gore,blood, or trapped arrows. Melee death:The person falls and expires through the present death cartoon. Exception-Stab:The individual falls upon their behind like in a spectacular play, then disappears into lumbridge. Some are better than others, but cheap OSRS gold I never said I was an expert, bear this in mind, thanks.
wfuuopy

Podziękował : 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

Powrót do Propozycje